‘The Cure‘ is the brand new album by Gurvinder Singh which will be available for download on 18th December 2014.
The 12 track album features an array of singers including Aalam Jasdeep, Balvir Mann, BS Bittu, Jaswant Heera, Major Chanalia, Meet Malkit, Pappi Gill and Tanvir Gogi. The music which has all been completed by Gurvinder Singh features a wide range of styles from R&B and Dance music to Hip Hop and Traditional Punjabi Folk Music. The album also features two music videos which have based around the singers who have done a brilliant job bringing to life the emotions of the tracks.
Gurvinder’s previous singles have featured the likes of Raxstar and Genuine Soundz (Teri Maut), Manpreet Chera (Teri Ayi), Balvir Mann (Sucha Soorma), and Tanvir Gogi (Dil) all of have been received well by the Asian Music Industry and are being continuously aired on radio stations across the world.
Gurvinder Singh says:
It’s taken me nearly four years to put the album together and you can hear as an artist how my musical style has developed, from my earliest track “Aar Nachle Club Mix” to the latest track “Jaan Jaan” I believe the album show that there is still creativity and innovation within the bhangra industry! I hope everyone enjoys listening to this album and purchases it legally as I would love to create more unique styled tracks for you all to enjoy!
1) Dil (Desi Mix) (Feat. Tanvir Gogi)
2) Balle Balle (Feat. Meet Malkit)
3) Khunda Khol De (Feat. Major Chanalia)
4) Haan Di Kurieh (R&B Mix) (Feat BS Bittu)
5) Aar Nachle (Desi Mix) (Featuring Meet Malkit)
6) Sucha Soorma (Feat. Balvir Mann)
7) Jaan Jaan (Feat Aalam Jasdeep)
8) Aar Nachle (Club Mix) (Feat. Meet Malkit)
9) Haan Di Kurieh (Desi Mix) (Feat BS Bittu)
10) Ik Gal (Feat. Pappi Gill)
11) Dil (Club Mix) (Feat. Tanvir Gogi)
12) Sassi (Feat. Jaswant Heera)
Watch the video to the track ‘Haan Di Kurieh’ from the album ‘The Cure‘ below:
‘The Cure’ by Gurvinder Singh is available to pre-order from here.